More Union Greatcoats



I took advantage of GHQ's Black Friday scale to pick up some more ACW infantry packs to round out the collection.  The order included 4 more packs of Union Infantry in Greatcoats to join the two I had already done to round out a brigade.  I like the look of these figures, and they make a readily identifiable formation on the table.  
 I combined them with the leftover figures from the first set, as well as some additional officers, to add an additional 15 stands.  That brings the brigade up to three units of seven stands each.



I picked up an additional 6 packs of CSA infantry in the same order in order to fill out the existing CSA regiments I have done so far.  All told that will give be 14 regiments per side with 6-8 stands each.  More than sufficient for current goals.

Comments

  1. Great work! You are ready to field them in a game, I believe.
    Always have been fond of the kersey blue color of the Federal greatcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than ready for a game. It is that pesky time thing. Must find a weekend when family, work and school will allow me 6-8 hours of uninterrupted time...

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of your 10 mm ACW troops, these fellows included. Time for a game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, gaming. I have cancelled far more than I have attended this year.

      Delete
  3. They look great in great coats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment